There are no employment opportunities available at this time.
Yankee Institute Journalism Internship:
The Yankee Institute for Public Policy is looking for journalism interns interested in investigative reporting. Applications are now being accepted. Submit your resume and cover letter describing your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The internship includes research, reporting, writing news articles and creating multi-media projects. Applicants should have an interest in journalism and related experience. Full-time (32-40 hour) and part-time (20-32) internships are available.
Internships may qualify for college course credit.
Yankee Institute Fellowship Program:
The Yankee Institute hosts a fellowship program for individuals interested in pursuing a career in public policy research. This program provides an opportunity to work at an action-oriented think tank that focuses on public policy issues in Connecticut.
Fellowship responsibilities include:
- 6 month minimum commitment
- At least 30 hours/week
- Lead policy research projects (under staff direction)
- Stipend available
The Yankee Institute offers an Internship Program to individuals interested in learning more about public policy research in Connecticut. This program provides an opportunity to work at an action-oriented think tank on a flexible schedule and potentially receive course credit while gaining valuable experience.
Internship responsibilities include:
- Flexible scheduling with time commitments of between 10 hrs/week and 40 hrs/week
- 8 week commitment minimum
- Schedule based on college semester schedule (Spring – January through May; Summer – May through August; Fall – September through December)
- Assist on policy research projects (under staff direction)
- Office administrative duties
- Course credit may be available
- Stipends may be available
Yankee Institute Fellowship/Internship Calendar
Fellowships – Applications accepted on an ongoing basis with rolling acceptances based on need.
Internships – Applications accepted on an ongoing basis with rolling acceptance.