Check out Raising Hale — there’s an eyebrow-raising report on how, thanks to the First Five (the state’s primary economic development program under Governor Malloy’s leadership), taxpayers have ended up subsidizing shorter commutes for five CEO’s.
- Education bus hits the road for the 6th straight year
- Connecticut pension system worst in the nation, according to new study
- Sales tax increase back on the table as Malloy offers deficit mitigation plan
- Connecticut to issue a new type of bond for a new economic reality
- Gov. Malloy sounds warning as transportation debt threatens to cancel projects