Check out Raising Hale — there’s an eyebrow-raising report on how, thanks to the First Five (the state’s primary economic development program under Governor Malloy’s leadership), taxpayers have ended up subsidizing shorter commutes for five CEO’s.
- Public hearing on the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities draws angry property owners
- Connecticut labelled ‘sinkhole state’ in report on state finances
- Town of Fairfield receives “cease and desist” order from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- State Labor Relations Board schedules mail-in union vote for assistant attorneys general
- Employers are afraid to hire in Connecticut