The State Policy Network recently published a compilation of public policy ideas that are working to create jobs, reduce the size of government, and expand personal liberty in states across America. It reads like a task list for Connecticut legislators from tax reform to Medicaid reform. Check out the full magazine via the State Policy Network.
- Months Later, DOT Commissioner’s Toll Revenue Numbers Remain a Mystery
- Empty School Desks Find Their Way to Federal Court in Lawsuit Over Racial Quotas
- Connecticut Fiscal Solvency Ranking Plummets After 2015 Tax Increase
- Tax Foundation Finds CT Falling Further into Cellar
- Mistake in June Bond Sale Ties Connecticut to Strict Bonding Cap