The State Policy Network recently published a compilation of public policy ideas that are working to create jobs, reduce the size of government, and expand personal liberty in states across America. It reads like a task list for Connecticut legislators from tax reform to Medicaid reform. Check out the full magazine via the State Policy Network.
- Leaked draft bill seeks to regionalize municipal health departments
- Arbitrator sides with West Hartford in police union contract dispute
- Public hearing on the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities draws angry property owners
- Connecticut labelled ‘sinkhole state’ in report on state finances
- Town of Fairfield receives “cease and desist” order from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission