The State Policy Network recently published a compilation of public policy ideas that are working to create jobs, reduce the size of government, and expand personal liberty in states across America. It reads like a task list for Connecticut legislators from tax reform to Medicaid reform. Check out the full magazine via the State Policy Network.
- Connecticut to issue a new type of bond for a new economic reality
- Gov. Malloy sounds warning as transportation debt threatens to cancel projects
- Connecticut lost $2.6 billion in 2015 as high-wealth residents moved out
- Division of Criminal Justice ignoring executive order on rehiring retired employees?
- When one unelected bureaucrat decides the finances of a city